Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

Did you have a good Mother's Day? I did. Thanks to my wonderful guys, and my terrific Mom! But instead of telling you all about my chocolate-rich day, I'd rather let Justin tell about the way he celebrated...




So here is what happened yesterday in JUSTIN CASE: School, Drool, and Other Daily Disasters




May 9, Sunday






It isn't stealing if you pay.

That's what I told Elizabeth, but she isn't sure. I am not 100% sure either, but I am, like, 87-89% sure we didn't steal those flowers from Mrs. Edmundson's yard. Because we left her $3.47 in pennies from our combined penny collections right where the flowers used to be.

How else were two kids who can't drive ad don't have permission to walk into town supposed to get flowers for their mother on Mother's Day? (I gave 174 pennies, because I am older so I wanted to give extra.)

I wanted also to give Mom something that would last, so I took the bear down from my shelf, the one I painted at Noah's party that is my best work of art ever. I love it more than any of my other paint-on-pottery. I wrapped it up in wrapping paper. It is not a cube or a box; it is bear-shape, so the wrapping job was extremely difficult and took a very lot of tape.

I will miss having that bear on my own shelf but as much as I love that thing, I love my mom infinity times more.

So it is worth it.

I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers