Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Children's Book Week

Happy Children's Book Week!

Sorry I didn't get you a card. The time got away from me. Also, I didn't realize that's what this was until I just got an email about it from Amazon. I thought it was just week 2 of Stay Home From School with a Cold and Your Mom Week.

But apparently it is also Children's Book Week so, in celebration, here is a link to order a SIGNED, PERSONALIZED copy of JUSTIN CASE: School, Drool, and Other Daily Disasters


And coming very soon... lots of news about BRILLIANT which will be published on May 25th! Look for quizzes, contests, signed book options, etc!

In other news, one of my best friends in the whole world is moving very far away, very soon. Has that ever happened to you? Any advice on how to make the parting less wrenching and/or the staying close (despite the distance) more easy? I'd really appreciate it...

Thanks in advance....

Love,
Rachel Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers