Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Something Else to Feel Thankful For

Even post-Thanksgiving, I think it's important to retain a feeling of gratitude.

Even when your little kid is crampy and STILL not feeling like himself after WAY too long, a person must find things to feel lucky about.

Even if a person's back is in a tight knot so she is tilted 40 degrees forward, walking like her old social studies teacher from high school, one must remember that life is good.

Even when the news is depressing and the weather is crappy, and and and... no matter what, it is important to find a way to look at the bright side.

Which is why it is lov
ely to have been shown this website by my big kid. It is a whole website of Kim Jong Il Looking at Things.

Why this makes me unspeakably happy I am not 100% sure, but wow, it so does. You?


http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/


Love,
Rachel Vail

PS I must go to sleep now. I will have to write about our own family Hanukah Miracle tomorrow or over the weekend. Meanwhile, for those who are celebrating, have a happy one...

1 comment:

  1. I love your books their really inspire me with every day romance and stuff. I was wondering if you were going to write any more romance novels? Your my favorite author!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers