Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Justin is coming back!

JUSTIN CASE 2 is coming in a week.

May 8.

Can you believe it's May already? It looks very March out my window, honestly.

But no -- seriously, it is MAY.

As in, when my kids were little and making an effort at being polite, they used to say May you please STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!!!!!

May is such a polite, or perhaps just tentative, sounding month-name. Like it should be followed by Should. Or Must. Or even Shall.

But no. It's followed by the lovely June, which sounds as just as oooo as it always feels.

May. Full of possibilities. May rain, may not. May hold surprises in store. May.

In celebration of May Day, here is a link that (in the middle of the page) includes an excerpt from JUSTIN CASE: Shells, Smells, and the Horrible Flip-Flops of Doom.

JUST CLICK HERE! and you will go to the MacKids page about the book.

When I get my copies, maybe we should do a contest? A give-away? Send suggestions for fun ways to give away some free copies! May be you'll win?!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the book release! I just heard you speak at the SCBWI Western WA conference and learned a lot about character building. I also wanted to say my older kids (ages 8 and 10) really liked "Sometimes I'm Bombaloo" and have incorporated it into their vocabulary. Just last week my son said (about his little brother) "he is so adorable... except when he's bombaloo." LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers