Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Before Breakfast

Today, PIGGY BUNNY is the featured book on 7 Impossible Things Before Breakfast!


See all the secrets behind the book -- and a bunch of art I never saw before this morning.


This one, however, Jeremy Tankard generously gave to me. My husband had it framed and now it's hanging on the living room wall. Gives me a smile every time I see it.

Thanks to Jeremy Tankard for sharing his PIGGY BUNNY stories... and to Julie Danielson for putting the story -- and so many others in kids' books -- out there.

Now on to 7 impossible things AFTER breakfast -- like getting my 7th grader ready to go back to shool after a 2-week marathon vacation.

Wish me luck.

Love,
Rachel Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers