Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Monday, December 5, 2011

JUDY BLUME -- tonight!

Tonight at 7PM EST I am going to be interviewing Judy Blume on the phone.

And you can listen in.

It's free.

All you have to do is sign up here:  booktalknation.com/author/blume

Also, if you want a signed book, personalized for you or somebody you want to get a really cool, special, one-of-a-kind gift for (the holidays are lurking just ahead, rumor is) -- you can order it through this website too!

If you have a question you've always wanted to ask Judy Blume, or something Judy Blume's books taught you, email it to me RIGHT AWAY. I'm collecting such great questions from readers from all over -- I can't wait to discuss all this with Judy tonight.

But first I have to run out and buy oaktag and markers for my 12-year-old.

Here's the link again:  booktalknation.com/author/blume

Back to you when the oaktag crisis has passed!

Love,
Rachel Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers