Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2009 Cybils nomination!

Yesterday was my brother Jon's birthday -- Happy Birthday, Jon!!

Here we are (Jon's on the left) at a bowling/1950's themed birthday party (yeah, I know; don't even ask), back when he was still, for that brief shining moment, shorter than I was.


Today it is Jason's birthday and Papa's, too, and Janet Lapidus's (she was one of my best friends in 6th grade, so though we haven't spoken in years, I always remember her birthday and how great a pal she was and hope she's having a happy one...) Also it is Harvard University's birthday. And a bunch of other people I really like also had/have birthdays this week -- good week for it, I guess -- including my awesome cousin Audrey -- so if it was your birthday, I hope it was happy and full of good cake.

And the great news keeps a-coming!

GORGEOUS was nominated for a 2009 Cybils award!


Here's the link, for information, and to see what great company it's in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers