Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Catching Up

I've hardly been home at all these past few weeks -- some book travels, some college visits, and just returned from SCBWI in Seattle (I adore the SCBWI Western Washington crew!!!)

Got to travel a bit with each of my sons, which was honestly really fun. They are such great guys, and they keep me laughing way too much. I keep expecting to freak out a bit about Baby Z looking at colleges, moving on, moving away... but I keep not, so far anyway. Maybe I am just having too much fun with him, or maybe he has been so independent and yet connected for so long that I'm not worried about whether our bonds will fray when he spreads his wings and takes to the sky? Or maybe it's denial? I know I will miss him terribly when I don't see him every day. I do like hanging with that guy.

Tomorrow is my first full day back at the desk, and I am looking forward to the writing. Hope I remember how to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers