Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

School Visits

I just got back from visiting 2 schools in Manhasset, NY today. I visited with over 200 third graders -- they were AWESOME. So full of ideas and enthusiasm. Thanks, all of you! Here they are.

(Okay, you can see why I did not become a professional photographer.)







Aren't they adorable?

I shared lots of secrets with them about my past adventures, current stories, and books coming out soon... and they shared some eavesdropping secrets with me, too! I'm not saying anything specific, just a word of warning to my fellow parents out there: Watch out -- they are ALWAYS listening!!! Yikes!

Thanks for a wonderful day, kids and faculty -- and parents of third graders across Manhasset: congratulations on how terrifically engaged your kids are.

As promised, here's the link for anyone who wants to purchase a personally inscribed, autographed copy of JUSTIN CASE (or any of my other books) by ordering from Bank Street Bookstore: just click here!

Love,
Rachel Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers