Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Monday, August 2, 2010

If you want a book...

If you want a copy of JUSTIN CASE (or any of my other books) signed and personalized, especially if you are here with me at SCBWI and there aren't any left (sorry!) we can make that happen.

Click on this link:
http://www.bankstreetbooks.com/product_info.php/products_id/2187

When I get back to NYC next week, I will dash immediately across Broadway and sign your book, which will go out to you that very afternoon.

Love,
Rachel Vail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I too was very moved by your SCBWI speech. It was by far, the best presentation. I also attended your class and came to your blog looking for the character form. Hoping to return and find it...
    Thanks,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Followers