Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cool Video, Warm Day


Thanks to my friend (and wonderful author) Mitali Perkins for this:


"Discouraged about teens and books? Watch this short, brilliant DK video from start to finish":


http://bit.ly/aRkIa6



and thanks to the weather, for the sunshine that dragged me away from this computer and out into the park, and then to the little bodega on the corner to buy these tulips for my table...

and thanks to my mom, for having a sense of humor despite the fact that she has no heat, no electricity, and a basement where everything is still floating...

Now if I can convince my husband to leave work early and meet me for a glass of wine at Cafe Du Soleil, I will be a perfectly happy girl.

Hope you're having a happy day, too.

More on NYC Teen Book Week tomorrow...

Love,
Rachel Vail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers